Even if you do a good job at keeping your bathroom sink tidy, chances are the area underneath your sink is a mess. After going on your KonMari rampage at the beginning of the year and decluttering your space, you might have found that all of that extra room filled back up pretty quickly. If you're now wondering what happened to all of your hard work, these hacks are just what you need to start fresh.
A two-tiered kitchen stand for all of your bathroom essentials
2. Under-sink dividers and shelves on your cabinet doors
3. A wall-mount mirror with hidden storage
4. A ladder towel rack
How about that barn door shudder? 😍
5. A divided box will create some decorative and practical wall storage
6. A roller cart from IKEA for towel storage
7. A cute DIY mason jar organizer
8. You can install shelves on the space above the bathtub to store towels and other things.
9. Genius! Claim the space behind your bathroom door by installing one or more towel rods.
10. A DIY earing and necklace holder
11. You can use coat hooks instead of a towel rod to hang more towels.
12. We love this simple shelf above the toilet paper. It doesn’t have to be a huge project to make a big difference.
We hope you’ve enjoyed this list and you can put some of these ideas to good use. If you do, please share the finished results with us. We’d love to see them!
Pridemark Plumbing is the West Valley’s Favorite Plumber. We take pride in providing our customers with high quality plumbing work that’s built to last. To us, quality and service means meticulous attention to detail, respecting your property, cleaning up after ourselves and always following through with our commitment to excellence. When you choose Pridemark, you choose reliability and professionalism that can not be beat.
Contact us today if you are thinking about upgrading your bathroom fixtures. Updating your fixtures can create a whole new look in your home while also saving you money down the road.
When choosing from local plumbers, be sure to call the Best in the West. No matter the issue, we are here for all of your plumbing services. We proudly serve Surprise, Sun City, Sun City West, Waddell, El Mirage, Litchfield Park, Buckeye, Youngtown, Peoria, and Glendale.